Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
HOW DO I MAKE A PURCHASE?
Shopping at Pasha Fashion is easy:
- If you know what you are looking for, use the CLOTHING, BAGS, SHOES and ACCESSORIES links. You can also shop by browsing directly by designer.
- Once you have found an item, select your size and click on the 'ADD TO SHOPPING BAG' button underneath each item.
- Review the items in your shopping bag by clicking the 'SHOPPING BAG' link at the top of the page. You can use the 'REMOVE FROM BASKET' link to delete items from your shopping bag.
- Click on 'PROCEED TO PURCHASE' to complete your order.
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No, you can shop at Pasha Fashion without creating an account.
However, register with us and you'll be able to enjoy the following benefits through your Pasha Fashion account:
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Request your return or exchange directly from your account
- Build a customized Wish List to create personalized outfits that you can email to friends and family. Plus, you can also print your shopping lists and take them wherever you go!
- Add sold out items to your Wish List so you can see if more stock arrives
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time
- Manage your account details, address book and email preferences
To create an account, simply click on 'Sign in' and then 'Register now' to fill in your details.
I've forgotten my password. What should I do?
If you have forgotten your password, follow the 'FORGOTTEN PASSWORD' instructions on the SIGN IN page. For security reasons we are unable to send your password via email.
How do I know that the products you sell are authentic?
As an authorized online distributor for all of the designers we feature, we unconditionally guarantee that every item we sell is 100% authentic.
Please note that we are unable to comment on the authenticity of any items not purchased from Pasha Fashion.
Which size should I choose?
All products are sold by the international sizing scheme used by the designer. To convert this to your usual size, simply click on the 'size conversion chart' link which you will find on every product page.
As sizes can vary greatly by designer, we have also provided the actual dimensions of each product for you to compare with your own body measurements. Where an item runs small or large to size, this will be identified within the 'size & fit' tab on every product page.
In addition, our customer care team can answer all your questions on sizing and fit - simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
How do I know if an item is in stock?
All items are in stock unless "Sold Out" is displayed. Please be aware that even if an item is in your shopping bag, it can still be bought by another customer until you have completed your order.
If the product you want to buy is out of stock, please email email@example.com to find out if there is a waiting list for that item (you will need to be a registered user). Waiting lists are only available for current season collections that have sold out, and do not apply to sale items.
You can also register interest for items previewed in our editorial features, and will receive email notification when they arrive in stock.
What payment methods does Pasha Fashion accept?
- Our prefered method of payment is Paypal.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Delta, and Maestro credit and debit cards.
Is my package insured?
All items are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from Pasha Fashion to the shipping address. Once your items have been delivered to the specified delivery address and signed for, they are no longer covered by insurance.
If your box is damaged upon arrival, we recommend that you either refuse the delivery, or make a note when signing for it that you are accepting a damaged box.
Do I need to sign for my order?
Due to the high value of the goods that we sell, we require proof of delivery for all orders. This means we are unable to authorise packages to be delivered without a signature.